8/26/12

PERFECTLY PRESERVED




I love all the awesome things people are doing with Mason jars (phots ar efound on Google). Glasses, vases, baking, decorating, crafts, etc... the possibilities are endless.Above are some "Hillbilly wine glasses" I made using pint jars, candlesticks, and decorative glass beads. Easy Peasy...

Mason jars are HOT in the craft world right now. Many stamp companies have sets using mason jars, fabric lids, and misc items to coordinate and accessorize the jars. Stampin' Up! has my favorite set right now!
 Stampin' Up! has an adorable stamp bundle  (#129943 wood, #129944 clear) called Perfectly Preserved Bundle that is my absolute favorite right now. I love the size of the stamps. I love the coordinating items to stamp inside the jar. I love the possibilities! This bundle  has die cutting framelits that are metal dies that fit and frame around the stamped images and cut them out. The framlits are designed specifically to coordinate with stamps set and you can see where to cut the images simply by placing framelits around stamped images.  INGENIOUS...So fun!!!! Wahoo! I love SU! The stamps are also sold alone here. The framelits are sold alone here.  if that interests you.
Here's a quick how to: 1.) simply stamp your image onto one single sheet of cardstock. 2.)  Lay the coordinating framelit around your image (as I did above).

3.) Run the through your diecutting machine ( I used Cuttlebug A, B, C in the photo- I grabbed whatever was closest).

4.) Viola! Image is cut out. Just pop the image out and place on project. <<>>!!!!!

This framelits set includes the stem/ leaves for the fruit within the set.

Here is the finished product. A tag for a pint/ quart jar filled with yummy goodness.

No comments: