1/9/10

ALWAYS & FOREVER

Happy Saturday to all of you. Hope you are all staying warm. We (in Northeast Ohio) have had cold weather (20 degree and below) all week. The girls and I had a rough week trying to get back into the swing of things. I really enjoyed the Holiday vacation. The sound of that early a.m. alarm was not a pleasant one, that is for sure.
I finally got most of the Christmas stuff down and packed away. I am trying to get into the "VALENTINE swing". I am in a stamping/ design "rut". I have colored 20+ images, played with 5+ layouts, and have searched through many papers trying to find VALENTINE items. I did visit a Large Scrapbook retail store this week and found some adorable clear stamps, clearanced papers, and some rub-ons. Now I'm having a hard time creating something.
I did create a card using this week's MOJO120 Challenge. I love this weekly sketch challenge. It is my absolute favorite challenge. No stamping done at all on the card. Sticker chipboard and printed papers are all it contains. I love the vintage and distress feel of the design. Thanks for stopping by. Please come by and visit again.





No comments: