1/2 lb sandwich pepperoni
36 frozen dinner rolls, thawed (follow directions)
8-12 oz of shredded mozzerella cheese
1. Let rolls thaw as package directs. Spray large cookie sheet and spray clear wrap with non stick cooking spray.
3. Flatten each roll and spread until about 4 inches in diameter.
4. Place pepperoni in center like this. Fill it as much as you like. I like to use 3/4 to 1 slice in each roll.
5. Bring up your sides to cover pepperoni.
7. Mix olive oil, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in narrow dish. Brush onto top of rolls prior to baking.
8. Bake at 350 degrees F. until golden brown or 15-20 minutes.
Viola! Add a side salad and some pizza or marinara sauce to make a delicious and easy weeknd meal.