11/16/08


I have been so busy with my work and craft schedule this week that I have not had time to work on my blog. Gosh... this blogging stuff is going to take some time and computer creativeness (both of wich I have very little). Here are some pictures of some items made at a Holiday Workshop I hosted at my home this past weekend. We used the Holiday Promotion Kit through Stampin' Up! and Country Living. What a nice stamp kit for anyone wanting quick/ simple Holiday projects. It would be easy for a beginner or an advanced stamper. The kit consists of chipboard, papers, stamps, inks, ribbons, elastic cords, gemstone brads, adhesive and glitter. It was fun to assemble and create some simple yet satisfying Christmas tags and ornaments. Check out more ideas in this months COUNTRY LIVING Magazine. You will surely be inspired.

No comments: