12/1/08











Here is my take on the twelve days of Christmas. I will post something new for each 12 days of Christmas. On the first day of Christmas... Three ATCs.The Santa Claus is printed from computer and roughed- up using Tonic's Distress tool and Tim Holtz Distress ink. I also used Tim Holtz's new Distress Stickles on the holly leaves and the wreath around Santa's head. I glazed the rough edges with Making Memories Glaze (glitter). I just love the look this stuff gives to a finished project, Vintage or whimsical. The Christmas tree and postage image is stamped with Tim Holtz Distress ink (Vintage Photo). I used Making Memories Specialty Glaze again to add bling to the edges and on the tree. I used a miniature candy cane across the front of a painted clear button attached with silver cord.
The Checkered paper and the rest of the card is distressed with Tim Holtz's Distress ink (Walnut). I painted the small jingle bell to make it look aged and attached with cord.

I hope you can draw inspiration from these cards. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: