4/13/09

Hello all, sorry so long since the last post. I have been busy with all that life has dealt. The kids have started softball again. I am working full to near full time for a while again. Construction to kitchen and basement. Spring cleaning, Spring Break.

4+ weeks ago my husband surprised me and started to remodel my craft room. For 6.5 years I have worked in a cold, unfinished basement with some complaints but otherwise, very happy to have my own large space. The project started off with a bang, it moved so quickly but, the last two weeks have moved slow. We are finally at the finishing stages this week. I have the ceiling tiles picked out (supposed to buy tonight), the carpet is ordered, the toilet, vanity, and sink are ready for the plumber to finish. 2/15 cabinets are put together:(

I hope that the craft room will be completely done by May 1st . keep your fingers crossed ladies, I have been without stamping for over 1 month and having big withdrawal symptoms. I am going crazy without stamping.

During all of this I decided to do a mini makeover in the kitchen (might as well, there was already construction/ dust throughout the house). I had tile placed on the back splash in the kitchen (since the basement restroom was being tiled). Knobs placed on my cabinets ( I have been wanting since we moved in 6.5 years ago),faux paint technique on the walls (glaze texture) and a new area rug under the table. I bought a hutch in the Fall.

No comments: