6/8/09

Farewell To Ridinghood Red & Kiwi Kiss


Finally played around with a challenge this weekend.

It came from http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/06/06/first-saturday-of-the-month-4/. My aunt (crystalkbk) came over and tried to get me in the stamping mood. Ever since my newly remodeled room has been complete I have had no desire or "mojo" to stamp or craft. I'm really trying to get into it again. Maybe with the new SU! catalog and some new stamp stuff coming soon I can "jump right in".
Used Inky Antics stamps, SU! Rockabilly and Bella Rose papers along with Kiwi Kiss cs. Black Soot Distress ink, Copics to color, Primas, Fabric Brad, ladybug buttons, hand doodling with Zig pen, and Olive 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hey Denise, she is just sooo cute!!! I love how she turned out those cute little lady bugs are darling....!!