6/30/09

CINCINNATI FOR THE WEEKEND







I went on a small trip over the weekend and am still trying to recuperate. I visited the lovely city of Cincinnati, Ohio. My sister moved there 2 years ago and I had never made it down to visit until this past weekend. There were festivals, outdoor nighttime movies, carriage rides, canoing, and plenty of food vendors. The river area is beautiful and the various city parks are just lovely. We walked across the "Purple People Bridge" into Covington, Kentucky on Saturday to visit the Aquarium. The Aquarium was fabulous!
We ate at a delicious restaurant (BoneFish) on Friday night for my birthday. We celebrated my step-nephew's 6th birthdayon Saturday evening. Saw the 120+ year old house my BIL renivated and has for sale. I even stopped at IKEA on the way home. (one of my favorite stores).

No comments: