6/15/09

Softball Birthday card


Made a birthday card for my oldest. She will be 15 on Wed. I hope she likes it. I know the image might be a little immature but, I thought it was adorable. She's played softball since she was 6 and thought this would be perfect. It is super hard to find softball themed stamps and scrapbook items. I've searched for years. Cricut makes some great female sports images. I cut some when I crop with friends (I use their machine and discs). I have a SLICE machine and unfortunately, their new sports disc does not contain any softball.
Inky Antics softball girl stamp, PSX softball stamp, SU! sentiment stamp, SU! scallop and regular oval punch, copics, SU! Ballet blue and yoyo yellow cs, Offrey wide grosgrain ribbon, SU! patterned ds paper.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Super Fun Denise, wow girl you have been busy...so glad I love looking at your creations!! OOO Haliegh will LOVE this!!