7/22/09

Cindy Haffner's Sketch Selection LPSC25



Here is another sketch challenge I tried today. http://littlepapershop.blogspot.com/
I also played with a new stamp. YEAH!!!! Getting new stamps is always so exciting. The stamp company can be found here http://www.nutcrafters.co.uk/zen/ I came across their blog and entered a contest a few weeks ago and won 2nd prize (which was 2 stamps and 15% off my original order). Here is one called "MAC". I thought she was cute. I will be uploading some others very soon- stay tuned! Yes... she has red streaks in her hair. I tried to make her fun and trendy.
MAC stamp by Nutcrafters. DS Paper & black CS by SU!, Cherry Bling (sticker)by Heidi Swapp, olive grosgrain ribbon by SU! Limepeel, Crimson Red, Black, Blush Pink, Peach, and Light Peach PrismaColor Pencils and Gamsol.



3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly cute! Thanks for playing!

Julia said...

Cute!! Thanks for joining our challenge :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable! Thanks for playing :)