7/16/09

Treehouse Stamps Color Combo Challenge #6






Played along with today's color challenge at http://treehousestamps.blogspot.com/. Their challenges use SU! colors. This week they chose pretty in pink, certainly celery, and regal rose. I really like these colors together. They definately are feminine but also remind me of pink lemonade, roses, and mint leaves. I tweaked yesterday's sketch challenge (sc237) and used it for this card.
The pictures do not show all the paper piercing, and added texture/ dimension very well. I am still working on improving my photography skills. Thanks for looking.

I used FRIENDS & LATTES set from treehouse stamps, Two Scoops paper by Basic Gray, misc. pink buttons, colored image with PrismaPencils and Gamsol, Ribbon by Offrey, Swiss Dots Embossing folder by Cuttlebug, dimensional foam mounts for image layer.


4 comments:

Crystal said...

CUTE CUTE!!! Love that paper and ribbon!!

Neva said...

Denise this is just adorable. I love it. What a great way to use this darling set and these colors.

Ashley said...

OMGosh! This is absolutely adorable!!! I love you coloring and your design is just beautiful! :) Hugs, Ash-

Cathleen said...

Oh hoe cute is this! I love the adorable image and the fabulous paper!