10/28/09

BISCOTTI POUCH


Made this little Biscotti pouch from an idea I found on a blog a while back. The inspiration was Christmas themed and used larger (longer) Biscotti. I will try some more at Christmas time with larger Biscotti to be more like the inspiration piece. I love biscotti and thought this would be a nice little gift to give my DD's teacher Friday at their fall party along with a pouch mix of Spiced Cider.



Used LOVELY AS A TREE SU! set. Sponged trees with Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Old Olive, Always Artichoke classic inks. The sky was sponged in Bashful Blue. Bought a new punch (Acorn) and used it in bottom right corner of the pouch front. Fringe leaf punch (MS) used in top left and bottom right corners for further depth. Misc green butons also used to accent. Dyed the ribbon with really rust ink and tied the top and bottom together.








1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

What a great idea!! Love how you did the sponging on the trees! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog - you really made my day!