12/7/09

On The 7th Day Of Christmas...


MAGIC... this time of year is so magical especially for the children. Don't you remember the magic you felt when you woke up Christmas morning and that special gift was under the tree. Oh, to be young again and experience those special feelings. Now as a mom, I still feel a bit of magic and happiness when I see my girls and loved ones open up gifts that they love or are happy about. This tag is one of my favorites in my series. I love how it turned out. The horizontal orientation, the ribbon, the stars all work perfectly. I used pop dots and chipboard to add dimension and depth, which is hard to see in this picture. I used dimensional paper paint to further accent the border of the sentiment and definition portion of the tag. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

No comments: