12/11/09

Tags 10 and 11


Today is my mother in law's and my grandfather's birthday. We are going out to dinner tonight with my in law's and I am taking dinner to my grandparents for them to eat tonight or sometime this weekend. Happy Birthday Jackie and Harold!
This tag uses the same line of papers (misc.) distressed as I did the others. I came across an old dimensional sticker (topiary) and I distressed with ink and attached. The glitter was already on the sticker (bonus). I hadded the sentiment and "viola!"


I love this stamp set from SU! (last year's release). I have used these skaters many times and for many things- mostly tags. I added vintage chunky glitter on the snowflake, around the sentiment block, and the torn paper at bottom (snow). I used ink, pencils, and dabbers to color the skaters. Added shine to their skates with silver gel pen. I added bright white to the ladies fur on her hat and gloves with the SU white uni-ball gel pen. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: