1/19/10

MOJO WEEK #122


My husband took my youngest daughter to a sporting practice and my oldest is at a HS basketball game. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet and waiting for American Idol to start. Made Belgian Waffles for dinner- yum! Actually had time to do this week's MOJO Challenge created by a fellow SU! Demonstrator Mary Fish. I enjoyed this layout. Broke out a new SU! cling stamp set TOTE-ALLY TESS (#118595). Very ingenious- SU!!!!!! These clings rock! I absolutely love this idea. Can't wait to show my customers. I think they will love them too. I'm off to finish some matchbox favors for an upcoming workshop I'm hosting. I just love the BIGZ XL dies from Sizzix/ SU! (#114890).

1 comment:

Crystal said...

OOO I really love this image, you rocked this sketch Denise!!!! SUPER CUTE!!