3/4/10

I was totally inspired by this month's STAMPIN' SUCCESS examples on page 13 for these cards. This was a pefect opportunity for me to hit the scrap bin again. I used multiple green scraps punched with triple heart punch to make the shamrock cuties. Used up some old 1yd spools of ribbon bought at local store. I did not purchase the GOING GREEN individual stamp as used for my inspiration pieces (highly suggest you get this one,it is perfect to use for St. Patricks cards. I used an old (probably 10+ yrs. old) St. Patricks verse from multiple holiday set. I stamped on a 1 3/4 inch circle and mounted on a coordinating green square. Embellished square piece with mini silver brads in 3 corners. Stuck a bling/bead in center of the shamrock to give a finished look. I had some extra hearts punched and some more sahara cs scraps so I chose to make some tags. I love tags...they are so easy and fun to make. Now, I have to decide what I will do with the tags. Any ideas? give me ideas in your comments.
GOING GREEN individual stamp #117074
1 3/4 circle punch # 112004
silver brads #104336
sahara sand CS #105328
Heart to Heart punch #113694

1 comment:

Crystal said...

AWWW Denise these are soooo fun, LOVE your group of cards...and what a great idea with that heart punch!!!! OOOO I am really lovin the Kraft!!!!