4/26/10

KRAFTY TESS

I found a fun challenge while searching through my (near) daily blog list. The challenge is to use KRAFT anywhere and  anyhow on a card or project. Yeah- I'm digging this, Kraft has become my new favorite color . I'm so glad SU! has decided to keep it (renaming it Crumb Cake).
I decided to try out my new binding system that I purchased this past weekend at Adventure's In Stamping. Wahoo- I had a blast! It took me less than five minutes to figure things out. I made one error and I was soon off and running. I used thin chipboard (back of a used tablet of paper) in Kraft color to make the front and back cover. I filled it with 20+ pages.
I thought TOTE-ALLY TESS would fit on this size notebook perfectly.  She was colored with Gamsol and pencils. I paper pieced her tote and her jeans from retired SU! papers."I love thosejeans".  I sewed the buttons together with wire I learned this (from T!M HOLTZ) this past weekend. I decided to curl the ends around a pencil tip.I love the way that turned out. 

1 comment:

The Spotted Chick said...

Well aren't you the clever one!!! This is just toooooo cute!! Love those jeans too and the colors are AWESOME!! Thanks so much for participating in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge Denise!! This is GREAT!