9/28/10

BINGO ANYONE?

These could not have been any easier. The cards are cut directly from 2 sheets of the NITE OWL DS paper (#123012) for a total of 8 Bingo cards. I mounted each 5.75in. card onto TANGERINE CS (#119949).  I think I will use these at my daughter's Halloween Party at school (her last school Halloween party).  If you are a fan of this idea you need to check out the BINGO CARD stamp (#120851) on page 29 from the Holiday Mini Catalog. You could make a variety of themed Bingo Cards ie: Baby Shower, Christmas Party, Easter, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's, or Birthday.
In the mini catalog they use black jellybeans for  Bingo markers but, I thought that misc. Halloween punched images would be a fun and inexpensive way to mark the card. I used SU's BITTY BAT punch (#119279) along with other small punches (scalloped square, spider, witch, and owl).

No comments: