10/1/10

FROM THE CRYPT

Stamped some more Halloween things today. Dug out the set FROM THE CRYPT (#115460) Used the layout on page 25 from the Idea Book & Catalog as inspiration for my tag and card layouts. This picture is not very clear, scroll down to see some more up close.

Here is a close up of the tag. I used the MODERN LABEL PUNCH (XL #119849) and 1 3/8" CIRCLE PUNCH (# 119860)  to add detail behind the main image. I also used the 3/4" CIRCLE PUNCH (#119873) that I stamped BOO! onto. I hand cut the bat image and folded the wings to add dimension, like it is flying. COPPER MINI BRADS (retired) and COPPER EYELETS (#105319) to further embellish. I distressed the edges using the distress tool from the CUTTER KIT (#106958).
I used the Awesome TASTEFUL TRIM Bigz Die (#120893) to add further paper detail to the side of the card and to the botom of the tag. This die cut is awesome (like I said before). Ric Rac, baker's twine, and fabric are all the rage in the paper crafting world right now. I'm so glad SU! is up on the latest and greatest. They really make it fun to craft. 
                                    
Have I told you how Fantastic the new COLOR COACH (#121620) is? I cannot live without this sucker. It makes everything much easier. It takes the thinking out of planning and making projects of all kinds. I am using the Sweet Pea combination CAJUN CRAZE (#119684), ALWAYS ARTICHOKE (#105119), and PERFECT PLUM (#101889). I would have never used these exact colors on a Halloween project prior to owning this. It opens your eyes to a whole new colorful world. Well, enough rambling, I'm off to bed soon, I have a busy day planned tomorrow. I am attending the Adventures In Stamping convention tomorrow :) I need all the sleep I can get, it may get crazy...  

No comments: