7/5/12

Mini Milk Carton Party Favors

Mini Milk Carton Bigz Die #117310 $32.95
I cut out each box in retired pixie pink. Attached 1" black and white animal print paper strips.
Stamped 'open here' at top from Got Treats stamp set.

Used 'extra stick' two sided tape to assemble boxes.
I usually use  Sticky Strip #104294 $6.95 but ran out and a friend told me about
another similar tape (Scor-tape) made by ScorPal. Its pretty good stuff!
I use Snail Adhesive #104332 $6.95 to attach ribbon to back of carton then
bring around to frint then tie. It works great doing it that way.

Each box was filled with Skittles.
I stamped each image onto white paper using marker coloring technique. I love this technique on solid images like the images in this set. For those of you that color with the Stampin' Write markers, don't forget to 'huff' or exhale on the stamp after coloring to re- moisten them prior to stamping.  I then mounted the stamped and circle punched image on a black scalloped circle.
I cut verse from bottom and attached over cupcake image.
GOT TREATS #120627 C $17.95

No comments: