11/12/12

CHRISTMAS TAGS IN LESS THAN AN HOUR

After feeding the pups this morning and before the beauty shop appt and the grocery store, I found time to make a few tags for an upcoming Holiday Cookie Exchange I'm hosting. I came up with the idea, cut papers, attached papers, die cut trees, punched gingerbread men, stamped sentiments, and added stickles for buttons all within an hour.  Not bad, if I do say so myself. I've been in a creative rut lately, and I have sat in my craft studio for hours without one complete card or tag. I felt very productive today. I will distress edges with ink and tie them on top wrapped packages with vintage red/ green twine for a more complete look. I'm pleased with how they turned out. Very festive! I will be making more simple and quick Holiday tags in the near future. Please come back and visit.

No comments: