11/4/12

Trick Or Treat Potion

Well, after many weeks of drying out, cleaning up, repairing, and re-decorating, I am back hosting Stamp workshops. Yeah!!! Better late than never.I hosted a Halloween workshop using the Toxic Treats stamp set and some accessories. I found the adorable striped popcorn boxes at local store and thought they looked great with the striped paper within the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP. You can find a more detailed photo of the HERSHEY bar treat envelope in a previous post. So easy, yet so cute!

Here is a close-up of the Potion bottle we made. I ordered these from Hobby Lobby ahead of time to make sure there would be enough (and extra- I have another idea to use these with this, next summer). Using vintage twine, distress ink, and various punches and die cuts here is the final project.

I love how they turned out! The feather  and the glitter on the cork top really adds a funky detail.
What do you think?

No comments: