1/30/13

Pink and Gray Valentine Goodies



I came across another adorable line of Valentine papers at a local scrapbook store this week and Bought a couple sheets. One sheet had these ATC sized tags on them. I cut them out, rounded corners and attached to the front of the cards. I used up some lips and word stickers that  I had left from a a previous workshop. I then attached candy looking hearts or glittery hearts and Viola! The chevron bags are my absolute favorite.I purchased the bags at www.cakesandkids.com . I added heart shaped paper doilies, punched hearts, rub- ons, and clothes pins (Target $1 spot) to finishe them off. I am really digging the gray paired with the shades of red and pink this year. Have you started your Valentine  paper crafting? Whats your favorite color combinations?

No comments: