3/18/13

ALL DRESSED UP FRAME

This die cut (framlit) set is ADORABLE! Totally girly... its great without using the coordinating stamp set but, even better when they are used together.  LOVE IT! I found these frames (black, blue, green) last Fall clearanced at Target in their discount section. I knew I could use them for a project in an upcoming workshop and decided to use them with this.

I have mix and matched a ton of colors from the BRIGHTS family to make a cheerful project. I used PACIFIC POINT, OLD OLIVE, MELON MAMBO, and TANGERINE TANGO. I punched the dress and dress form and mounted it on embossed card stock (glass under card stock). I tied a big pink tulle bow around the frame and slid a pre- made tag (also got at Target clearanced) under the bow.

I made a cute little purse using 3 retired paper punches (tab, oval, and flower). Then I punched another oval to make handle using Large Oval Punch #119055. Stuck a rhinestone on the front and viola! Isn't this the cutest idea you've seen in a long time? I think so. Too bad the tab is retired. Maybe you can find them on eBay...

No comments: