3/15/13

ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Wow, its  the middle of March already... time is flying by. Little crafting happenings going on around here. My time has been filled with a whole lot of nothing (it seems like) and all that 'nothing' has made it hard to find time to get much crafting done. I did, however, steal inspiration from pg 24 in the current Mini catalog to make some St Patrick's day cards last weekend. I instantly fell in love with the green, yellow, and gray. I love gray. I think its my new favorite color.

I used the GUMBALL GREEN, DAFFODIL DELIGHT, and BASIC GRAY on this cutie. The stamp is LUCKY DAY # 129177 found in the mini catalog on pg 24. I used the new CHEVRON FOLDER #127749 to make the triangular detail at the bottom. Each card measures 3x3". Perfect little cutie!


No comments: