3/9/14

BIRTHDAY BANNERS

Here are some of my upcoming workshop projects using the SAB Banner Blast # 133551, Petal Parade Stamp Set #133602, Sweet Sorbet DS Paper # 133521,  and Banner Punch #133519

I drew the curved line using Pool Party Marker. I added a bow using the Pool Party Twine from the SAB Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack #133522. Talk about an adorable yet easy card. Great way to use of many scraps. 

Took inspiration from the small gift bag from page 16 in the Seasonal Occasions Mini Catalog and made a similar tag to decorate craft colored paper gift bags. Most the items used for these projects I earned FREE. When you spend $50 on various items throughout the catalogs, SU! allows you to pick FREE itmes from SAB brochure. Questions about how you can earn some FREE items, please let me know. 

No comments: