2/9/15

SU! Valentine Fun

Here are two projects from a Workshop  I had last week. I was drawn to the Lumberjack image from the WOOD YOU BE MINE? #137134 available in the Occasions catalog. I love the crisp image that the  Photopolymer gives when stamped with Momento ink. So fun to color. I chose to color the shirt demonstrating to the ladies the BLENDABILITIES.  This stamp set offers a solid shirt and plaid shirt to be used separately or together so no coloring has to be done. The ladies at my workshop and I agree that this image could easily be used for boys/ male birthday cards, and Father's day cards. 

The candy package is made from this month's Paper Pumpkin. Everything organized, ready to use. These kits are fun and take the planning/ color matching/ layout struggles out of stamping. If you are interested in learning more about PAPER PUMPKIN you can access info from the SU website. stampinup.com

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Very cute! I have not seen a lumberjack stamp before!