10/17/17

Blue Apron






I started using this home deliver meal service about 6 mos. ago and I really have enjoyed the meals and the meal prep. I love that it is all pre-measured, pre-packaged, and fresh.  It is also good portion control. 
Although it averages about $20 a meal, it is still cheaper than ordering or eating out in which, I was doing a lot of.  I have learned several cooking tricks. I also have used ingredients that I've never heard of and/or used before. Its been fun. It has definitely fed my desire to go to cooking school. 

 Here are photos of a few of my favorite meals I have made using their recipes and ingredients. 
Cajun catfish with collard greens and dirty rice. 

Cheddar Cheese Burgers with Tossed salad. 

Grilled plantain panini torts with oaxaca cheese

Lamb, beef, and mushroom stew with parmesan potatoes


Chicken Yakiniku with sesame marinated carrots 

Falafel Pitas with garlic  Sweet potatoes

Smoky seared cod with roasted potatoes and dates

Spinach and mozzerella pizza


Mushroom and Goat cheese quiche with arugula salad

Seared chicken with tomatillo salsa


Chicken meatballs and fregola sarda


Honey Rhubarb Chicken with fingerling potatoes






No comments: