10/9/17

Sweet 16 Birthday

Hello! It's been a super- long time since I last posted. For those of you that actually check in on my blog, I apologize. Life truly gets in the way. So much has happened and so little crafting has gone on around here. 
Lets get down to it. Here is a simple sweet 16 Birthday card I made for my youngest daughter. I totally cased this from Pinterest (not gonna lie) but changed the colors and patterned papers to coordinate with the gift. 
Those of you that know me, know I am OCD when it comes to trying to match the cards I make with the wrapping or packaging of the gift I give. This one was not the best match but it worked. You can see the wrapping and ribbon under the first image. 
 
SU! colors ( card stock/ ink) used: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, and Basic Black.  Designer Series Paper used:  6" x 6" Cherry On Top. Hand doodling done with Zig Memory Writer.  White reflection on balloons done with Stampin' Chalk Marker. I cut numbers using my Cricut. 
4.25' x 5.5" A1 size.

No comments: