1/7/09

CALENDAR WORKSHOP IN THE WORKS




I did not think I would say this but, I am glad the holidays are over. Everything is cleaned up and packed away until next year. It was such a busy time and it always drains me mentally, physically, and my bank account.


I have been trying to get used to my work schedule (I went back this week), home schedule, and workshop planning and then coordinating them for maximum efficiency. I have been planning some workshops and technique workshops for the upcoming months.


I have a calendar workshop this weekend. I am offering two styles to choose from: a small wall mount and a (Perpetual?) desk style. I have not had too many interested participants. I have a few spots available :(


I think they turned out cute (the pictures do not do justice). I am not a good photographer- sorry.

No comments: