1/11/09







Well, my Saturday Calendar Workshop was cancelled secondary to the inclement weather. We got a lot of snow this weekend. The roads were better today. I made it to the grocery store (finally) and I had a couple girls show up today and work on their calendars. It is starting to snow again now. My kids are hoping for a "Snow Day" tomorrow. I don't think their wish will come true.

I finally got into some stamping this weekend, I have been in such a "RUT". I did some card challenges from SCS, some Valentines (Basic Grey), and Vintage Valentine Postcards for a swap on SCS I am hosting. You should check it out: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=404310

Hope you are all staying warm, and getting some well deserved stamping time this weekend/ upcoming week.

No comments: