1/18/09


Getting a special birthday present ready to be wrapped. One of my dearest friends will be turning 40. She is a big fan of PANDORA jewelry so I wanted to get her a charm to add to one of her bracelet strands. Found this ultra cool authentic crystal ring too. I hope she like them.
Dug out some cool American Crafts papers. Used a Cuttlebug folder to add texture to the striped portion. Used a Martha Stewart scallop punch border to add to the mustard trim near the center. I cut out a flower from the floral print on the paper, attached it to black CS, and used pop dot to attach to the left center strip. Making Memories Polka Dot brad finishes it off. I love these funky colors. Celebrate rub- on used for the sentiment. Decorate dthe inside with the floral paper and mustard border trim. I found a metallic pink flower rub-on (Heidi Swapp) that coordinates fabulously with this paper and placed it in the bottom left corner (inside).

No comments: