1/19/09


Had minimal amount of snow this a.m. but, the temps are still low (above 0 but, low nevertheless). Kids played in the snow a little bit this afternoon. Finally, made a pot of chili. I have been craving chili for two weeks but never got around to making some. I think this batch is a little more spicy than usual.
I worked this a.m., had a hair cut this afternoon, and have been trying to get pictures organized for a scrapbook weekend trip I have coming up soon. I have not stamped at all today :(
Here is a sample of a Tim Holtz inspired tag I made for my MIL's birthday in December. I used metallic pencils, chipboard, 3D paint, Glitter, re-used ribbons, and adhesive gems. I love the way it turned out- the picture is not that great (I apologize). Speaking of Tim Holtz... he released 12 new stamp sets today. They will be available through Stamper's Anonymous soon. Check it out:

No comments: