12/13/09

A brief Sunday Post

Good Sunday to all. Hope you are all staying warm, dry, and healthy. My youngest has been ill all day. This is her fourth bout of illness since the end of Sept when she contracted Swine Flu. My oldest missed a day of school this week with an intestinal bug. My well- loved dog (14 years old this week) has had a hard time healing from a surgery she had at the beginning of the month. We are now going to the vet every couple days for treatments and bandage changings. My parents lost their dog last week- she got ill quickly and had to be put down. Its been a rotten December thus far. So busy...
I did meet a long time friend for dinner last night, although I was tired, I enjoyed the time out very much. We always pick up where we left off the last time we met. It always a fun time.
I went to a cookie exchange this afternoon with friends from High School. It was so nice to see everyone and hear about their lives and families. Life goes by so fast and changes occur all the time. wow, today proved that.I'm thankful for all their health and their friendships. Hope you all are finding enjoyment and time to spend with friends and family during this hectic time.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: