12/15/09

Christmas Ornaments


Here are a couple of the star/ poinsettia ornaments we made at my workshop a couple weeks ago. They look harder to make than they are. We used a retired line of SU! paper. They work best when you use two sided papers.


Here is a picture of a paper bulb we made at the same workshop. SU! had a paper pack designed to make these last year in their holiday mini. I just cut strips on my own and they worked perfectly. I added a silk poinsettia and a SU star punch to the top. Attached all strips with mini brads. Viola! Super Easy!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

These are awesome Denise!!! UGH I feel like a PUTZ I need reminders...I just went through my emails after reading your posts and said CRAP!!!!!It was on December 5th!!! I REALLY wanted to come!!!!! I LOVE your workshops and it always is such a wonderful time...!!! I am sooo sorry I wasn't there, and I am looking back to figure out what I did that Saturday!!!! Look at these cool things I missed!!!!!

On a brighter note I finally finished Christmas Shopping woohoo!!! All done even stockings...finally!!!! I still can't believe its Christmas again already!!!