5/12/10

2010-2011 IN COLORS

I just got the latest edition of my Demonstrator Publication- Stamin' Success today in the mail. I was pleasantly pleased to see the new IN COLORS that will be available for the next TWO YEARS.
Wow, so many changes and so much to keep up with. Along with the new ink colors, you will also find  new Designer Series Papers, Stamp Sets, Single Stamps, Ribbon, Big Shot Dies, Simply Scrappin' Kits, Stampin' Around Wheels, Punches, and embellishments.
Check out the new colors below:
I am loving the COLOR RENOVATION announced last month. I have cleaned out, reorganized, and have starting using these colors together more and more. They are truly beautiful. The new  IN COLORS will fit in with the new families fabulously. I cannot wait until I can order them. I think I want all of them, for sure. I know many of my customers will also. I'm hoping they will have Stampin' Spots and markers available... will have to wait and see.
Stay tuned for some samples using some new sets from the Summer Mini, some of the new color combinations, and sizzix dies.

No comments: