7/5/10

COURAGE

Here is the card I made for a local wounded soldier (link for info regarding the soldier on June 30th post). I used  the SU! COURAGE set #115330 from pg 49 in the new catalog.  I borrowed this from my aunt (thanks Crystal). What a beautiful stamp! I really like the stippled/ collaged image, it is different than something I usually purchase. I may have to add this to my wishlist ( which is a mile long since the new catty release).
 I distressed the edges by tearing and inking with the new Crumb Cake Classic ink # 121030 color using an ink dauber #102892 from pg 195 in new catalog. I used a color combination found from the new Color Caoch #121620 on pg 165- Not Quite Navy, Red Ridinghood Red, and Crumb Cake. The Color Coach is a "MUST- HAVE" from the new catalog. I used color pencil to add further color and mounted onto cardstock with dimensionals #104430 on pg 197.
I hope everyone enjoyed their  Holiday weekend, and spent many wonderful hours with family/ friends. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: