7/26/10

DISTRESSED SHADOWBOX WITH TIM HOLTZ

Ok, if you follow my blog you know that I met one of my favorite stamp artists back in April. I posted this picture back then but, had not got around to posting the picture of what I did with the photo. I decided to make a distressed shadow box. I coordinated the paper with both Tim's and my shirt.
I came across the shadow frame clearanced in a large chain store. I could not pass up the deal- 80% off.  It was already distressed to the extent that I wanted so I did not do anymore with it. It was perfect!
Here's a close up picture of the tag (sorry for the glare). I added pearl-like embellishments (misc.) to coordinate with the pearls I was wearing (my great-grandmother's). I added SU! polka dot ribbon (Bermuda Bay- retired) to the tag (size #8 tag). I added further metal embellishments from Tim's line (of course, could not use anythign else). I distressed with SU! Soft Suede classic ink and sponge dauber.  
I am so happy with the way it turned out... LOVE IT!!!! My husband doesn't understand it.

No comments: