7/27/10

Tropical Luau Ensemble

All materials are Stampin' Up!
Finally got around to posting some pictures of some projects I made at my last Open House at the end of June. The ladies made the tag and the small take-out style box. I added the adorable coconut drink vessel and the card to make the ensemble complete.
MOST MATERIALS USED FROM SUMMER MINI CATALOG: Island Floral Bigz Die #118871, Island Oasis Party Favor Boxes #117178, Island Oasis Designer Series Paper #117173, Tropical Party Cear stamps #120081, Scallop Circle Punch #119854, Rhinestone Brads (Square Ice) #109113
(sorry cannot adjust this picture size)
Once flowers/ leaves were cut on the Sizzix machine,  I distressed/ shadowed the edges with classic ink in the same color (rose red/olive green)  I then used a bone folding tool to curl the petals.  I threaded string through the small button, tied in a knot,  and attatched button to the center with a glue dot. I fell in love with this line of products once I saw them in the catalog.  They are so bright, happy, and cheerful.


No comments: