10/1/11

OCTOBER IS HERE

Well, October is here and boy does it feel lke it. Its in the 40s, rainy, and gray. I love Fall but I am not fond of the dampness that comes along with the cool weather. I plan on starting my Fall decorating around the house sometime today.  Halloween is my very favorite Holiday and I have sooo many  cool things to decorate with. I have been playing around in my craft room (wow is it a messy place right now) and making some more spooktacular things.
Yesterday was my 16th wedding anniversary and my husband surprised me with the most adorable handcrafted Haunted House. It is made by a local artist Mike Peterson. We have admired this artist's work for many years at a local art festival ( The Yankee Peddler) held near our house every September. My husband special ordered this piece to include characters (husband, me, and our 2 daughters), and our Name and interests.
Here is a front view of the house.  
Here's a closeup of the same view. That is me standing in the doorway. Hahahaha. My girls thought that was the funniest thing.
here is a rear view of the house.

That is my husband sitting on the back porch, yes, that is a can of beer in his hand. The artist added a fish to the top of the porch (my husband likes to fish).

here is a side view of the house. If you look closely you can see the artist added my girls here. Both have softball bats in their hands. Hahahahaha

No comments: