10/25/11

PAPER POM- POMS

I used to make tissue pom poms for all kinds of occasions when I was young. My mom taught me how to make these when I was about 8. We made them for baby showers, weddings, birthdays, Easter, etc... Back then we used Kleenex tissue mostly.

These are becoming popular again and I have seen them on many blogs. They look great hanging above a buffet table, on the table as centerpieces, tied to the bumper of a wedding car, the ideas are really endless.  I rounded the edges of the big black one and made the orange ones 1/2 the size and the edges jagged. I think the orange ones look like mums- don't they?

Here is a link on how to make them.
More ideas can be seen on Google. (I don't know how to link to Google). Just put in-
 How to make Tissue Pom Poms.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the idea. I might make small versions of these and put them on my xmas gifts...