1/23/12

I'M IN THE MOOD... FOR LOVE

Its starting to look LOVELY around here. I did some Valentine crafting and decorating today.  I love to decorate the hutch in my kitchen for every holiday.  I use a set of red dishes with white snowflakes from December through February and mix in a couple mis- matched pink and white dishes. It is still a work in progress. I am trying to find something to put in the glass apothecary jars (bottom left) and I am going to make some cute Valentine favors with the striped straws (bottom near middle). Stay tuned...
I use  this galvanized canister filled with snowy berries and spiral twigs for Christmas. I added pink hearts to give it more of a Valentine feel.

This wreath with glass hurricane is one of my favorite (all time) decorations. I add extra berries, pearls, lights, and valentine hearts to give it a different look than at Christmas. It sits on a small side board in my entrance way. I just love it.

I love these vanilla scented  flame less candles. Not only are they battery operated, they are on a timer too.  I got the first one for a gift a couple years ago and  the same friend has got me one for  my birthday and this past Christmas. I just love them. I think I need to tie a red and pink bow around them. What do you think?

I simply added a glitter heart and some hearts picks in the greenery on my old sled. This sits on my front porch through February.
Stay tuned to see my Valentine favors, and wreath.

No comments: