1/26/12

VALENTINE FAVORS

A couple weekends ago I went on a scrapbook retreat with some friends. 

I made these little Valentine gift ensembles for the girls that attended the retreat. I bought cinnamon scented small pillar candles at the Dollar Store $1 each. I placed each candle on a red polka dot cupcake paper and a small paper doily base. I used up some older patterned Valentine Paper, Stampin' Up!  Red Glimmer paper #121790, and some retired Stampin' Up! ribbon to add some adorable hearts on the front of each candle. I found some adorable red glitter take out boxes at Target before Christmas that matched the Stampin' Up! Glimmer paper perfectly. I added some matching hearts and accents using more of the retired patterned paper to the front of the glitter boxes.
I added some pattered paper and colored stamped images to the fronts of cherry hearts candy boxes to match the rest of the items. Then I attached a punched red glimmer heart and a chocolate heart to the top left corner.
Here are a few of the cards I made for each of the ladies. They are adorable just the way they are or they can add them in their scrapbooks. I love the vintage look they have.





No comments: