2/27/12

Felt Flower Fun

Sorry its been so long since I last posted. Its been so busy and somewhat caotic around here. We've had illnesses, different working shifts, death, surgeries, rehabilitation, and now my oldest is home with the stomach flu today. YUCK!!!! Needless to say I have not had time nor been in the mood to craft up until today. After I picked up my oldest from school, I decided to stay in my sweats and "get crafty".
I played around with my felt and sizzix machine. I love, love, love my sizzix!!!!!!!
Look what you can do with a:
1)  flower diecut,
2)a 8.5 x 11 inch and scrap piece of felt, 
3) a metal headband, and
4)  hot glue.

1. ) I used the Sizzix Flowers Layers #5 Diecut. to cut 6 flowers in the same color felt.
2.) Cut a circle out of same color.

3.) fold each flower in 1/2

   4.) Fold in 1/2 again (like above).

5.) Cut the tip off.
6.) I glued 4 flowers around the felt circle. Then I added the last two folded flowers to the center to make the finished flower full.
I cut out a couple leaves with some scraps then placed the entire thing on a thin headband using hot glue.

VIOLA!!!!!!

No comments: