3/2/12

St Patrick's Wreath

I'm at it again, Holiday wreath making again. Its hard to believe Spring is right around the corner. I love that thought.
I used:
 1)  12" styrofoam wreath form from the Dollar Store
2)  1/2 yard fabric
3)  ribbon scraps
4)  two 8 x 11" sheets of cream felt
5)  two 12 x 12" pieces of green patterned paper
6) fabric pinwheels sewn at previous time.
7) hot glue
8) Shamrock  Sizzix Diecut.
1) Cut fabric into 2" strips.

2) Wrap fabric strips evenly around styrofoam wreath form. Hot glue at beginning and end.
3) Make felt flowers following previous tutorial post.
 4) Loop ribbon and glue to the top of the fabric yo- yo.
5) Glue the flower on top of that.

Here is a glimpse of the flower bases and the shamrocks I had to choose from.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope I have  inspired  you to make something with felt flowers this week. Happy crafting, cooking, and whatever else you do.