6/16/12

WE'RE HAVING A PARTY, EVERYBODY'S SWINGING

Tomorrow my oldest daughter turns 18! We had a family and friend celebration last night at the house. She wanted something a little low key- to roast hotdogs and make camper pie pizzas. Being the crafty mom that I am... I went ahead and took it upon my self to make more food, cupcakes, and decorate for the event.

I set up the food buffet on my kitchen island using a mixture of plastic and glass black, white, and hot pink serving ware. Of course, this all matched the hanging pom poms, streamers, and balloons that decorated the ceiling above the island.

She really digs zebra print and we combined hot pink and regular zebra. I love the way it turned out. My youngest  and I made the adorable scalloped circle cup cake toppers. I use my cupcake tree all the time and this time was not acception.

I found adorable zebra boxes in the $1 spot at Target. I filled them with hot pink tissue and plastic flatware. I decorated my punch server with Stampin' Up!s vinyl flowers a couple years ago and it ended up matching perfectly.

The gift table was simple. Streamers , balloons, and candy was all it needed.




I made these adorable mini milk cartons using Stampin' Up! papers, inks, punches, and die cut. I will give a tutorial on these in my next post. I need to get ready to go to graduation party. I'm decorating the cake/ dessert table. I will post photos of that too. In the meantime, if you or you know of someone who likes the look of unique customized party supplies add affordable prices please pass on my name and blog information along to them. I 'm starting to do party decor on the side and really need the word to pass along. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: