10/21/13

October 2013 Workshop


 
Here are the projects made at my latest in home workshop. One pop- up (wiper) card, treat gift bags, envelope, and potion bottle. The guests were very pleased with their products. I loved them too. Halloween is my favorite theme to stamp and create. 

#131370 Tag A Bag Gift Bags $3.95, #132156 Witches Brew Washi Tape $4.95, #130580 Halloween Bash stamp set, #132792 Pumpkin Pie Goody Gear Set $4.95 all used for making both gift bags. I love the small cellophane bags kits- so affordable and adorable!

I came across the directions for this card here: 
The sentiment ( spooky) pops up when you pull both sides of the card. It was a hit! So cute! Again, I used #130580 Halloween Bash stamp set and #125598 Labels Collection $26.95 to cut out shaped mat. MS spider punch and random brads add the final touches. 
I came across these old Log Cabin Syrup bottles ( the kind we had when I was a kid) at a local estate sale. I knew right away that I wanted to use them for Halloween potion bottles. I dry brushed MM acrylic craft paint ( purple, orange, silver) onto the glass bottles. Allowed to dry overnight. I used #129381 Ovals Collection $26.95 to cut out the oval mats. I used up some older SU paper. I found these glamorous spiders at Hobby Lobby last  fall. The tag was made using Sizzix (Tim Holtz) skull die cut and poison stamp. I used SU # 119854 1 3/4 " scallop punch $16.95

Finished the tag with SU washi tape and black pearl accent. LOVE!







No comments: