10/24/17

Cards, Cards, and More Cards

I created 96 cards coordinating with the boxes for Christmas gifts for some of the women in my family. Each box contains 24 cards and a book of postage stamps. I completed the near 100 cards in 5 days (vacation time).  I used a 4"x6" pad of blue patterned paper (purchased at Hobby Lobby) that matched the recipe boxes I found on clearance. I used pre folded cards with envelopes also purchased at Hobby Lobby. 
I completed all these cards for less than $20 (not including adhesive or the books of stamps). Not bad for 4 gifts. I then went further in packaging them in a unique way  (tomorrow's blog post). The entire purchase costs $48 for 4 lovely handmade gifts. 

Copic coloring 

Gamsol/ Prismacolor pencil coloring

paper piecing and Copic coloring

Copic coloring and dew drops

Chalk/ pastel coloring 

Paper piecing and Copic coloring 

Not Quite Navy ink used

Copic coloring 

Not Quite Navy ink used

Another glimpse of the variety of cards made for gift boxes. 

No comments: