10/25/17

Blue China Gift Ensembles

I used E6000 adhesive to make these blue china pedestal dishes using a plate and bowl. I found the china plates at Home Goods and the bowls at an antique store last summer. I knew the blue floral pattern around the plate edge would match great with the recipe boxes and all the paper patterns on the cards inside the recipe boxes. I wrapped each package in a cellophane basket bag (Dollar Tree),  attached a tag along with 2 blue ornaments,  and then tied a seam binding navy ribbon bow. I love the way these turned out. I am excited to give them as Christmas/ Birthday gifts to a few special ladies in my family in the coming months. 

Each recipe box contains 24  handmade cards and a book of stamps
 (specific details and images of cards are on yesterdays blog post) 

 
Blue ornaments and Copic colored tags. Thanks of stopping by. Come again soon. 

No comments: