10/26/17

Trick or Treat Bags

Ghost stamp- Doodle Factory

Jack-o-lantern stamp- Martha Stewart

Black cat stamp- Target $ 1 spot-  manufacturer unknown

skull stamp- Archiver's $1 spot ( years ago)- Manufacturer unknown



I found these adorable treat bags at Target this season. I knew when I saw the patterns on the bags, that I had stamps that would coordinate. I used some tags that I had in a drawer  from past seasons (Making Memories). I stamped the coordinating images using Momento Black ink onto SU! very vanilla card stock. I colored or added shadowing to each image using Copic Markers. I  cut each image and attached to the tag using pop dots. I love the way they turned out.  Simple. Cute. 

We don't get many trick- or- treaters anymore on our street so I made these for the few that do come. I filled each 4.5"x 7" bag with pencils, erasers, chocolate, vampire teeth, trinket toys, and min memo pad all coordinating with the bag extras pattern. I think our older trick- or- treaters will love them! I will have them on my buffet table on my front porch and each kiddo can pick the one they like. 

No comments: